Tuesday, September 27, 2005

Picked up

So I'm not looking that great lately....I'll be the first to admit. The fact that the boyfriend isn't working is stressing me out, school is stressing me out and grandma really hasn't been doing that well lately - and that is stressing me out. I am not the type of person that sheds weight when stressed - oh no - when I am losing it I indulge myself - usually with something that is going to make me look terrible in that $350.00 bridesmaids dress I have to wear in about 4 weeks.

So this morning - someone tried to pick me up at the garage. I was dropping off my car and some guy starts chatting it up with me. I always remain friendly with people - you never know that weird chatter could lead to some job leads or something. This guy asked me out to lunch.

It gave me a 10 minute - hey maybe I do look okay today - before the first underfed fashionista came in for her appointment today.

1 Comments:

At 6:14 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home

/body>