Thursday, April 01, 2004

To All The Boys I Loved Before.......

I was trying to console a newly single friend today with my stories of my adventures in the dating pool. I thought it would be fun to share.

My first kiss: "Vinnie"
Brief Description: Taller than me. Very much into his Italian heritage. Too much so. After this one kiss I avoided him.
Time period: Summer before I went to high school.

"Vinnie" worked across the street from my mother's electronic store at a small stationary store that his uncle ran. He and his family also lived behind my family. I was a fairly sheltered girl for most of my life and it dawned on me that I was soon going to be going to high school and I hadn't kissed a boy yet. With steely determination, I sought out a candidate that could get the job done and "Vinnie" was a willing volunteer. I remember my best friend at the time walked around the corner so I could get a few moments with him to make out. He had just had dinner and tasted like pasta. I remember being annoyed he hadn't thought to brush his teeth. I only had this one brief encounter with him and avoided him at all costs through my high school career.

More on all the boy's I've loved before soon!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

/body>