Thursday, March 04, 2004

Homeownership woes

The Good News: I spoke to my boss at the nail spa today and I do not have to pay for the damaged tools. She somehow had them repaired.

The Bad News: I had a yoga class today and decided to take a long relaxing bath when I got home. When I was done - I released the drain and almost immediately heard my grandmother screaming downstairs. I thought she hurt herself and I ran downstairs half naked. She wasn't hurt but her ceiling was leaking - VERY BADLY. This wouldn't have made me feel so bad had I not fixed the plumbing in the bathroom twice all ready in the past year. I also think my neighbor might have caught a look at me topless through the window.

Luckily my lovely friend and her equally as lovely husband came over to take a look at the bathroom. While they were unable to fix the problem - they did make me feel much better.


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

/body>