Monday, March 01, 2004

Lovely Day

The past couple of days have been absolutely lovely in the city and I am seeing the signs of spring all over the city. Lighter jackets, people eating outside and smiles everywhere.

I've been working at a nail spa two days a week to earn a little bit of money so that I don't have a nervous breakdown about not earning an income while I go to school for massage therapy. I never realized the amount of preening a woman can go through to prepare for spring.

And before I forget - On Sunday I saw an amazing exhibit at the Metropolitian Museum of Art. and afterward my boyfriend and I strolled through Central Park enjoying the weather. We saw some guy walking his cat around the Great Lawn. It was just really weird to see.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

/body>