Thursday, January 01, 2004

My hopes for 2004

1) I hope that if I see some fool in a trucker hat in 2004.....he will be slow enough for me to catch and beat to a pulp.
2) I hope that the new trend for female musicians in 2004....is wearing clothes.
3) Sadly enough, I hope that fads and trents aren't so quick lived ....no child growing up in these years is going to have a sense of nostalgia at all over things past.
4)I hope to have my own sleazy sex tape all over the internet and still be able to print out lovely holiday cards with my family like this in 2004. (see the Hilton's card mid page - Link via Gawker )
5) I hope that if another big news story happens in NYC - that my boyfriend will remember his digital camera and that this time we pick a better meeting spot for any potential disasters.
6) I hope that I can keep up with some resolutions (I usually don't make any but these seemed much easier to keep) Manhattan Transfer, Link via The Kicker
7) I hope that more people start to love and appreciate "Reno 911!" for the comic art that it is.
8) I hope that Howard Dean's weirdly robotic smile stops haunting me at night. Presidential candidates shouldn't push the smile if they look really weird doing it - that goes for Kerry too. Just stop - you're creeping me out.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

/body>