Tuesday, September 07, 2004

Nervous breakdown ..Nervous breakdown ...auuugh

Just so everyone knows - those who read this blog that know me and even those that don't - I am having a mini-nervous breakdown. I've been avoiding every human being I know and yet I am bored and lonely at home. I am annoyed by my boyfriend not being able to read my mind and quite annoyed by him assuming I can read his. I've been behind on paying my bills and not motivated to do a whole lot at all ...over all I've been what some call depressed. I just feel like I'm behind on everything. I have no idea what is bringing this on - I have been feeling very overwhelmed by everything. Normally I remedy this all with some retail therapy - but I have no money which is making me even more crazy and frustrated. I am annoyed by the fact that I haven't managed my time well for school, that I can't find the time to post when I'd like to and then when I finally do get to the computer to post...my mind goes completely blank. Last night I told my boyfriend how I was feeling and then wishing out loud that everything was just....easy. He, of course, said something like "life isn't supposed to be easy" and I wanted to punch him. Then I felt guilty about wanting to punch him because he was just trying to make me feel better. Then I got all weepy because I'm PMS'ing and I thought about how much I love him and it got me all emotional.

I think I'm done for now.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

/body>