Friday, August 13, 2004

Black Eyed Peas don't read candle instructions

Apparently, the Black Eyed Peas lost $500,00 in gear when their studio burned down due to a fire caused by an unattended candle. I'm not going to try and make fun of them for this - they seem to be doing a good job on their own making complete idiots of themselves. I had the pleasure of dealing them for a little bit when I worked in the music business - they are one of the few bands I do not have nice things to say about. And has anyone else noticed that Fergie, the one dressed in the least clothing, has the same dance moves for every song and video? I mean they are obviously not spending that much on her wardrobe - can't they get a choreographer?

link via Best Week Ever.com

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

/body>