Friday, February 17, 2006

Going to the chapel.....

So the boyfriend and I finally took "the big next step" and got engaged. Please refrain from asking me the following questions:

When is the wedding?
Have you picked a date?
When is the big day?

If you ask me any of the questions above - I will hunt you down and throttle you. Seriously.

Here is the situation. Being a former music industry slave turned travel agent to the stars turned massage therapy student kinda means that currently I have absolutely no money. On top of that I am helping the "future partner for life" out while he begins his new career.

BY THE WAY: If anyone out there needs an apartment in Manhattan to rent or buy or has an apartment to sell or rent - please contact Eric - he would be pleased to help you and I can guarantee that he is not the usual "hard sell pushy real estate guy"

So , we have no money for the wedding and I am telling everyone we are getting married in 2008. People have had mixed reactions - so in turn - I am now miserable and do not want to think about anything wedding until I have some money in the bank.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

/body>