Monday, March 27, 2006

Not welcome advice

So I was massaging one of my regular "clients" at the student clinic the other day and she asked if had set a date for my wedding.

I said most likely in May of 2008

She said that I don't need to have a big wedding(true) and I should get married soon because my grandmother is old and she might not live long enough to see us get married if we wait that long! (thanks for making my day so cheery)

If I haven't mentioned it before - if you are a massage junkie like most of my friends - seek out your local massage therapy school. Most schools have to offer a "practical" portion of hands on education to future practioners... this usually means some kind of student massage clinic open to the public that is cheaper than most spas. My school charges $35 for a 45 minute massage and it's $20 if you are a senior. Its a great deal especially for those that have real problems that can be relieved by massage.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

/body>