Thursday, June 10, 2004

Happy Birthday to ME!!!

Well, I thought I'd make it to thirty without some kind of hysterical breakdown. But I didn't quite make it. I've been crying because I feel terrible about leaving my grandmother home alone for the weekend. Never mind that she's told me that she doesn't care and that she has the dog to keep her company (well not telling - actually it's more like a combination of gestures, broken English and very basic Chinese that we got the point across - but I digress)

I'm leaving to New Orleans in the AM - so I can avoid the kind of chaos and drama that my birthday seems to bring.

Which reminds me - I have to remember to post my funny strip club story upon my return!


1 Comments:

At 9:37 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Happy Birthday! Hope it was fun. Waiting for strip-club story... --Adam (sliceny.com)

 

Post a Comment

<< Home

/body>